Thursday 15 October 2009

What a waste of a morning....

Gah, that was a frustrating morning, computer kept crashing as soon as I tried to do anything with some photos - there must be some horrible corruption somewhere. I couldn't get online either - very frustrating! Anyway, I've narrowed it down to two photos, so will just leave them alone until some 'Tech support' comes home. Remembering what I've been told before switch everything off, unplug everything, step away from the computer. Go back twenty minutes later and try again. So I did, and left those two particular photos well alone this time. Huzzah, it worked.

It is a very quiet, still day here, no 'weather' at all, so I thought I would step outside and take a few photos - If I walk down our front steps (which you can just about see on the left) into the road, stand in front of our wall and look left, this is the view down our road:and if I look right: the road comes to a scruffy end, turns into a footpath which goes through various farmers fields, in some there are cows, in others, horses, but never bulls (phew) or sheep.

Did some more knitting of the scarf:It now measure 88cm.
I've also tried out some of the variegated threads I bought at the weekend on a couple of layers of old white cotton: Mmmm, I like the effect, I wonder what on earth I'm going to do with this now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment