Wow, the scarf now measures 150cm, so I've nearly finished:I still have plenty of this wool left though, so I'm almost tempted to knit another scarf. Hmmmm, but thinking sensibly maybe this isn't such a good idea at the moment as I have too many other things I want to make.I am very pleased with how this one is looking though.
I've also put more borders on the Paris squares quilt:I have changed the design slightly. I designed another version with a different border in EQ6. I was worrying (unnecessarily as it happens) about not having quite enough of the aqua fabric. It's getting bigger and bigger (and more difficult to photograph) but I am glad to have finished sewing all those 3/4" squares:I do think they look good though - I cannot wait to do the quilting. I think that will now have to wait until next week though as I have a hairdressers appointment this afternoon and then I am at work for the next three days. Never mind, this gives me plenty of time to think about how I am going to quilt it. On BQL there has been a discussion about spray basting, so when I come to do it, I will probably take a few pictures and describe how I baste my quilts.
Meanwhile, I have been spending several hours arranging everything for this year's Secret Santa Swap on BQL. Transferring all the names, email addresses and home addresses takes so much time. assigning everyone numbers so I can then do a random swap, checking that no one is sending to or recieving from, the same person in both groups took ages too. I then sent everyone e-mails to check that their e-mail addresses were correct and thanks to a ('helpful' - grrr) update by Microsoft a couple of months ago, now will not allow bulk sends. So each has to go seperatly with about a six second delay for each one, it doesn't sound like a long time, but when you are waiting with finger poised to 'allow' each e-mail and you have well over a hundred to do, it does get tedious. (I have to do the same each month for the challenge passwords too) Phew, I'll be glad when that's all over.