Wednesday 14 October 2009

Not enough squares.......


Still working on the 'Paris'* squares' quilt.....
I sewed all the squares together, pressed all the seams. Went to look at the EQ6 version to see what sizes the borders need to be. Tsk, I've realised that I've completly missed out the sashing around each printed block! Sixteen teeny squares per block missing..... Oh well, the quilt will be slightly smaller than I first planned.
*Via Japan!

Also still knitting that scarf, yesterday a pot holder, today it's placemat length. The colour in this photo is truer to life than yesterdays, Although they were both taken in the same spot and at the same time of day. The only difference is I switched off the flash. Hmmmm, I'm learning a little about photographing textiles here, will have to experiment more I think, but that will have to wait for another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment