Saturday 6 June 2009

Graphic Tablet



I have bought myself this graphics tablet, from Asda. It's only small, but it was also cheap and frankly although I think I need one, I do wonder if it'll be another gadget that I end up thinking was an expensive waste of money. Which is why when these were mentioned by the Money Saving Expert as being a good purchase for fifteen quid I was prepared to give it a go. Especially since the last time I looked, the tablet I was lusting after started at over a hundred pounds. Of course now I need to sit down and work out how it works. I'm banking on spending most of this evening figuring it out, since I nearly always find the instructions manuals for anything like this are written by geeks for geeks, but not half wits like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment