Saturday 26 September 2009

What to do, what to do........

At the FOQ in August, I bought half a metre of pretty Japanese fabric printed with squares of 'Parisian' designs. The fabric was pre-cut and sadly some of the prints had the tops cut off, so I cannot use all of them.
Here are three possibilities of using the fabric - I can't decide between them yet.....1)
2) 3)
I took a photo of each square (5"), imported it into EQ6 (the fabric background looks rather grey, but is off white really). I then found some toning fabrics in my stash, half a metre of turquoise, and a fat quarter each of peach and tan. Obviously it's not going to be a big quilt! I may well need to play some more in EQ6. Any suggestions are welcome....

5 comments:

  1. Another try to post a comment.
    Kandy, I like the third variation best. The fabric comes out more. Will be reading your blog for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kandy I find it hard to decide also. My only thought is that the third option will take longer with all these little squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your thoughts, Gah - I knew it was going to be the third one really..... just gotta doubl;e and triple check I've got enough of all the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that,s my decision too. As soon as I scrolled down to it, the No3 was it.

    love Irene V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments Irene, Am working on number three and seeing tiny ladybird/alien squares in my sleep!

    ReplyDelete