Tuesday 12 January 2010

Birthday Boy

Ha, how things conspire. Time just slips through my fingers like water.
Well I did finish this cushion:Which I'm rather pleased with, my piping looks pretty good, even though I do say so myself!


It was Lanky Boys Birthday at the weekendWe went to Nando's in Bristol. Where they seem to put chillies in everything.
Himself, Lanky Boy and the Whizz Kid are very keen on the hot chilli sauces, but the Chic Girl and I have more respect for our insides (not really, the sauces are just too hot for us). We had the most miserable serving waitress you could imagine, I would have taken a photo of her constant scowl, but she looked as if she might not like being 'papped' and since I love my camera.......... However we did have a fun time.

I found a free, first issue of a new needlecraft magazine on the web called' Needle' from the hand embroidery network - it makes a very interesting read.

1 comment:

  1. I do love your cushion and the piping is so clever. Encore bravo.

    ReplyDelete