Friday 11 February 2011

BQL 2011 Challenge

I've set the BQL members a challenge for this year and that's to have a series of quilt swaps called the BQL Skinny Quilt challenge.

The first swap is for January and February and we each have to make a quilt aprroximatly A3 size. Each person then has to upload a photo of their quilt on BQL and at the end of February, send me a list of their five favourites, I shall then sort it out so every particpant gets a quilt from their list. I was surprised firstly at how many folk took up the challenge and how many have already made their quilts.  Only BQL members are allowed to view the quilts, but there are some really super little quilts I have already earmarked at least ten quilts I would love to own and not everyone has finished adding the quilts, I can see this is going to be hard. Hopefully someone will put my quilt on their list, or I don't get a chance to swap. Here is my quilt and a close up:

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.....I can't think that you will be short of a vote or twenty - this looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's gorgeous, I am sure you won't have a problem finding it a new home!!!

    ReplyDelete