Ok, so we have had our (Multiyork) sofa and armchairs for easily twenty five years, but they are such good quality, no need to change them. The arm chair caps however were so dreadfully tatty, I was quite ashamed. But there is nothing wrong with this set of covers, so since I had some spare fabric from when they we bought the last set of covers. I used the an old chair sleeves as a template, but lengthened the sides as we found the ones Multiyork made are not quite large enough. The piping was a so & so, but the finished effect is so good, I couldn't leave it out.
I like the fact that unless you look hard, you would not even notice that there were covers on the arms.
DIY: No Sew Curtains and Pillow Covers
1 hour ago