Sunday 3 May 2009

My First Post


Actually it's quite scary doing this for the first time! Now it's come to actually writing something down I'm all tongue tied. So I shall say hello and have a go at posting a photo of the thing that started it all. I fancied a little sugar pot and spent ages looking for just the right one - I eventually found one here at the JellyBelly*JellyBrain blog. So I ordered it. Sadly, it didn't turn up, but after a quick e-mail I got a reply from Emma who promptly sent me this one along with a couple of other goodies by way of an apology - how kind. I used my pot for a while, then it got chipped, so I rescued it and now use it to safely store some of those tiny bits 'n' bobs that manage to somehow breed. But it was after reading Emma's blog and following all her links that I got hooked on blog watching - arrgghhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment